A simple and effective handheld Cryotherapy device for accurate treatment of skin lesions making it ideal for general practice, dermatology, podiatry and minor surgery applications. CryoSuccess incorporates a new improved safety design which allows easy on/off fitting of the cartridge. The device can be kept in a drawer ready for use at any time. The cartridge can be removed at any time - for longer term storage or transport -and then rapidly reconnected. The tip is made from a soda clear glass capillary with a diameter of 80 um.
• Level of cold generated adjusted by the rate at which the button is depressed
• Cost per treatment ~ 50p or less
• Simple pencil type grip for easy use & very accurate application
• Freezes to -89ºC and to a depth of 3mm
• Using Nitrous Oxide cartridges avoids all of the storage and transport problems associated with liquid nitrogen. Also ideal for home visits, nursing homes, etc.
• 1 x CryoSuccess (with standard 1mm application tip & protective cap)
• 1 x cartridge
• 1 x pin
• 1 x instructions for use, all contained in an ABS protective case
The CryoPro offers the ultimate liquid nitrogen spray technology, with maximum ease of use, cost effectiveness and safety.
• Ergonomic design offers easy grip for low fatigue and complete control when administering treatments. The stainless steel vacuum container feels comfortable in the hand with the operating ﬁngers falling naturally on the ergonomic trigger
• The CryoPro comes with a set of ﬁve brass spray tips – four directional cone shaped tips with varying oriﬁce and one bent spray extension are supplied with holder
• Sturdy stabilizing base keeps the CryoPro from tipping for added safety
• Available in Mini (350ml) & Maxi (500ml) size.The 350ml canister holds the appropriate amount of liquid nitrogen for an average cryosurgery clinic, cutting down on wastage compared to larger canisters on the market