Additional interchangeable probe for Ultratech PD1 range of dopplers. The 3MHz probe offers for increased sensitivity to low velocity signals for foetal monitoring for use in early pregnancy from as early as 8 - 10 weeks gestation.
The more versatile option for General Practitioners involved in both foetal heart and vascular flow detection. The PD1 Combi is a small, lightweight and highly sensitive doppler device with interchangeable probes.
• Built in loud speaker with rotary volume control
• Monitoring also available via optional headphones
• PD1 combi is supplied complete with your choice of one of the following transducers:
– 2MHz – routine antenatal foetal detection
– 5MHz – routine vascular investigation
– 8MHz – vessel location and pulse/systolic monitoring
• Additional probes available as an option
• Easy to clean device and probes
• 9v battery(supplied) gives in excess of 9 hours of continuous use
The UltraTech PD1v is a small, lightweight, high sensitivity pocket vascular doppler. The vascular pencil probes are ideal for use by general practitioners and vascular specialists, for routine vascular examinations.
• Vascular flow signals are easily detected using the lightweight narrow beam pencil transducer
• Internal signal processing minimises noise artefacts
• The flow signal is available to the user via the loudspeaker or optional headset with rotary volume control
• Chart recorder output is provided for the printing of non-directional waveforms
• Available with a choice of the following narrow beam pencil transducers:
– 5MHz for routine vascular detection
– 8MHz vessel location and pulse/systolic monitoring
– 8MHz flat pencil probe for pulse/systolic monitoring. Flat vascular probes are ideal for taping in position for long term monitoring. (The PD1v is supplied with a fixed transducer the frequency must be specified at the time of ordering)
• Velocity output
• Battery saver system gives in excess of 9 hours continuous use from a 9v battery
The UltraTec PD1+ Combi Doppler is a multi-purpose Doppler with plug in probes for use in general practice and health centres with disciplines covering antenatal, general vascular and chiropody. A range of probes are available from 2mhz for fetal heart detection to the 5 and 8mhz for vascular applications. All the probes are high sensitivity allowing for the early detection of fetus from around the 10th week of gestation with the 2mhz probe to the detection of the smallest blood flows with the 8mhz probe
The SonoTrax Basic is a high performance pocket-sized ultrasonic doppler with Foetal Heart Rate (FHR) digital LCD display.
The SonoTrax Basic is perfect for meeting the routine examination requirements of obstetricians or midwives and is extremely popular among pregnant women, enhancing peace of mind during all stages of pregnancy (FHR is detectable from approximately 10 weeks).
Ergonomic design - compact and light
Continuous wave doppler
Large LCD display
Accurate FHR detection with clear sound
High sensitivity interchangeable probe
Dial operated volume control
9v battery provides up to 250 minutes of operation