When you want the best for you and your patients, look no further than the 3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200. It redefines what a stethoscope can do for you.
The Littmann Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200 delivers exceptional sound quality thanks to its state-of-the-art sound sensor which provides a life-like high-end cardiology stethoscope sound experience.
• Allows you to hear critical body sounds with proprietary ambient noise reduction technology which eliminates, on average, 85% of distracting background noises, without filtering out critical body sounds
• Provides extra listening power when a heart, lung or body sound is especially faint such as that of an obese patient or when clothing restricts your listening experience with its ability to amplify sounds 24x the sound level of a Littmann cardiology stethoscope
• Let your patient listen to their own sounds; record multiple sounds in one patient and compare them or save up to twelve 30-second sounds on your stethoscope of multiple patients and file them electronically at your convenience; seek a peer’s opinion with the 12-track recording capabilities
• Listen more carefully to sounds at half or full speed; in bell, diaphragm or extended range modes after they are recorded
• Visualise your patient’s heart sounds as a phonocardiogram
• Analyse sounds with peers, attach sounds to medical records or review them online with colleagues by transmitting the sounds utilising Bluetooth® technology software included FREE with purchase
• Comfortable and surprisingly lightweight like non-electronic cardiology stethoscopes
• Helps you focus on what you need to hear through its frictional noise reduction technology
• Hear life-like sounds with the state-of-the-art sound sensor
• Easy to operate
• Patient comfort is assured when using the non-chill rim and diaphragm
• Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
• Proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction technology reduces distracting room noise by an average of 85%
•State-of-the-art amplification and filtering system for picking up difficult-to-hear heart and other body sounds
• Small 15mm diameter sensor for easy use with infant and paediatric patients or at difficult areas
• Ergonomically designed chestpiece for easy, one-handed use
• Low friction diaphragm surface
• Non-chill diaphragm for patient comfort
• Operates on single AA (alkaline or lithium) battery
• Low battery warning
• Frictional noise reduction technology
• Up to 24x sound amplification
• Durable metal chestpiece
• Available in black, burgundy, and navy blue
• 2 year guarantee
Recording and playback functions
• Can record and playback in the stethoscope
• Supplied with PC compatible Bluetooth dongle
• Free Zargis Steth Assist visualisation software
• Recordings can be sent to colleagues or attached to patient records
The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility. Its innovative design provides a single-piece tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece.
• Versatile, double-sided chestpiece for adult and paediatric auscultation.
• Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
• Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
• Next-generation tubing lasts longer and resists stains. Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers.
• Easily adjusted headset for individual fit and comfort.
• Seven-year warranty for greater peace of mind.
• Supplied in attractive presentation box with accessories