The Baby CO is a powerful diagnostic tool which measures breath carbon monoxide in PPM concentrations. This is measured simply from the mother’s breath. From this measurement the amount of carbon monoxide in the foetal blood is derived and is represented as foetal carboxyhaemoglobin (%FCOHB). The mothers CO concentration in PPM will then be displayed, along with the %FCOHB of the unborn baby.
• Hard shell carry case • Sample cardboard mouthpieces • One way plastic mouthpiece adaptor • Calibration adaptor and tool • 9v PP3 battery • Operation manual
A precision PC based spirometer that plugs directly into the USB port of your desktop or laptop computer. It utilises the highly acclaimed Spirometry PCS Software allowing full spirometry tests to be performed.
• Precision Micro Medical transducer
• Automatically launches SPCS software
• Highly portable when used with a laptop
• Configurable printout format
• No batteries required – powered directly via USB
The Spirometery PCS Software has been designed to meet the needs of the busy clinician and healthcare provider.
• Can upgrade existing Spida 5 and SpidaXpert databases to SPCS
• Compatible with EMIS & SystemOne
• Clear graphic user interface
• Works on an individual patient basis – so the screens you seen are specific to the patient being tested
• Choice of predicated values
• Results tables can be formatted to appear in the choice of the user
• Predicted values, % predicted displayed
• Powerful search facilities which allows filtering dependant on patient or groups the user is searching for