The Daray HL800 LED Head Light is designed for examination use and all types of surgical procedures including microsurgery. Extremely lightweight and easily adjusted, the HL800 can be used comfortably for long periods.The head light emits a near daylight coloured beam ensuring tissue tones are accurately rendered.
Cost-effective examination lights offering the versatility of a stable mobile base with a flexible head mounting. The X350 with its additional telescopic upstand is for more general applications.
Maximum Flexibility Most examination lamps are much too rigid, completely the wrong size or simply just inappropriate for illumination in obstetrics and gynaecology.
The X350 features a telescopic upstand to allow the light head to be raised as necessary for other procedures. With their remarkable range of movement and quality of light, these specialised products give you maximum flexibility.
The Daray NviroLED™ SL180 minor surgical light features a strong beam of light that has an even intensity across the viewing area.
Utilising LED technology the SL180 has around 50,000 hours from the LED light - that’s equivalent to 25 years of typical clinical use.
The SL180 offers variable intensity, easy to use controls and BioProtect® anti-microbial solution on all painted finishes and is ideal for day surgery, gynaecology, A&E departments, GP treatment rooms, podiatry and dermatology.
• Lowest ‘total cost of ownership’ minor surgical light • Cost up to 75% less to run than halogen equivalent • 4,200K colour temperature • 50,000 lux @ 0.75m (normal working distance) • 35,000 lux @ 1m • Variable intensity • Various mounting options available • Easy to use controls • Smooth, fully enclosed head • BioProtect® anti-microbial surfaces • Battery backup available
The SL200 is an invaluable tool for conducting procedures under local anaesthetic in health centres, GP surgeries and outpatient departments. The intense light has a perfectly shaped natural daylight coloured light-patch and excellent shadow reduction properties.
• 205mm diameter reflector with specialised optical coating filters out 90% of the infrared radiation (heat) from the beam and emulates daylight so that skin tones look natural • Halogen Lamp - specifically designed for high luminosity, accurate focusing and long life • Robust polycarbonate diffuser protects the light, gives excellent shadow reduction and reduces infrared radiation in the projected beam and enhances the light’s appearance • Variable intensity control • Double-walled housing ensures that the light-head is robust and stays at a low temperature
• Auto-balance suspension arm with advanced design to permit light head of ceiling and wall models to move in any direction (up to 1,600mm radius) with ease and stability • Mobile, wall-mounted and ceiling-mounted versions available
The Daray X200LED series examination lights are designed specifically for use during medical consultation and diagnosis. The versatile X200 has a wide choice of mounting options to suit every need. The high-quality flexible arm ensures precise positioning of the light-head; it stays where you put it! The arm swivels in its mounting and the head swivels on the arm, so the light-patch can be directed wherever you want it.
The Daray X100LED examination light is the perfect choice for value and performance. LED lighting has been developed to replace halogen completely. Daray have taken the technology and developed it further to provide high definition lighting solutions with no infrared, high brightness low environmental impact, low power consumption, no toxic chemicals and a long operating life. LED lights cost up to 75% less to run than the traditional halogen equivalents making the X100LED an extremely cost effective, highly efficient lighting solution.
• LED Light source
• Low total cost of ownership
• Mounting options - wall mounted, desk mounted, rail mounted or mobile stand